Thursday, April 19, 2007

Site Updated!!

I know it's been a while since I've updated the site, but now it's updated and it has a new look! I changed the color scheme to be MDP's colors: Black & Red. All new gallery slideshows and an all new bio too! I've also refined my logo....So go check it out! Let me know what you think!

Soon, I'll be debuting a whole new Flash site that I'm working on, so that's why I've been slacking on this one! Can't wait until I can finish the new site!

Check the blog later for some new pics too! I was in Philly with a great group of other photographers for a workshop...I had a blast! I'll get those pics up a little later so be sure to check back!

Ciao for now! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.