Soooo....a lot of you know how much I have wanted a fisheye lens ever since I went digital 2.5 years ago. But it was more of a creative want versus a need so I always bought other equipment first. Well....fate would have it that it just came back in stock last week just as I had the money for it! So I FINALLY got it! Yay! So here are some of the first pictures that I've taken with it....all of the family! :)
I love this pic of Oreo! :)



Some of Marc's notorious funny faces...

Even the ferrets like the fisheye! :)


Look for more images coming soon!
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
FISHEYE!!!! :)
Posted by
Misty Dawn Photography
at
7/03/2007 01:24:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
How fun!! I know you are so excited ;) PS - So I hear Tessie's getting a shootsac! Ask her about it *laughing*
Post a Comment